Amazon is an American multinational company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft. Amazon is offering the Off-Campus drive-in Bangalore for the MBA 2019 batch as the BOLD, Financial Analyst, Category Manager, Business Development Manager, Technical Program Manager, Human Resource Business Partner. MBA Graduates can utilize this offer to build their careers and to get great experience with a great company. If eligible for this job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates.
Amazon Off-Campus Drive
Amazon Off-Campus Drive Dates and Details:
About the Company:
Amazon’s IT Services Support is the first point of contact for technical support service requests. Our IT Support Technician spends their day fielding incoming support chats, calls, and online requests on behalf of Amazon Corporate and its subsidiary employees worldwide.
For more updates on IT/software jobs visit our page regularly TODAY JOB UPDATES
Amazon’s IT Services Support is the first point of contact for technical support service requests. Our IT Support Technician spends their day fielding incoming support chats, calls and online requests on behalf of Amazon Corporate and its subsidiary employees worldwide.
The successful IT Support Technician will be customer-focused and motivated by team success. You will be innovative, energetic, and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with a high volume of requests. You will also be committed, flexible, and have demonstrated ability to maintain high levels of productivity while maintaining quality support.
- · Provides comprehensive technical support to Amazon Corporate employees worldwide.
- · Research, resolve, and respond to inquiries received via web chat, telephone calls, email, ticketing system, all in a timely manner, in accordance with team standards.
- · Diagnose and troubleshoots end user computing problems including analyzing the problem, identification of appropriate resources, testing of proposed fixes and follow-up to ensure the problem has been resolved.
- · Creates and submits detailed call logs documenting customer interactions that are accurate, thorough, and timely.
- · Informs customer of needed repairs and answers basic questions. Ensures that customer understands and is satisfied with work completed.
- · Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) through the effective use of Knowledge management.
- · Manage a case count between 15-25 tickets.
- · Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to users.
- · Assists with activities to triage and escalate any system or network outage to reduce downtime.
- Associate in Computer Science or related field or experience equivalent.
- · 1+ years of experience in help-desk or desk-side support environment
- · Must have knowledge in Microsoft Windows 10 and additionally one or more of the following: Mac OS X, Linux.
- · Strong verbal and written skills proven ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff
- · Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- · Display a commitment to quality and strong multi-tasking skills
- · Adherence to shift schedules and timeliness are key requirements
- · Willingness to work flexible shifts and scheduling, weekends, and holidays
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or IT related field.
· Microsoft MCSE, MCITP Systems Administrator (Active Directory)
· Advanced Linux systems administration skills
· Strong troubleshooting skills of very complex systems
· Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
· ITIL Foundation Certification
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
How to Apply for Amazon Off-Campus drive:
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
Then fill the required data fill the form
Attach your CV.
After Completing all fields then do submit.
Application Link: Apply Using Offical Link
Join Our Social Groups for more Jobs Updates.
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment On Below. We retrieve back with an answer ASAP.