Cognizant Off-Campus Drive 2018-19 Batch
Cognizant Off-Campus Drive 2018-19 Batch: Cognizant Digital solutions to advance your business are hiring Graduates with B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MS.c/MCA (5years of integrated course) belonging to any course or Any Specialization. Cognizant Recruitment Drive is hiring people who are interested in being a Process Executive This walk-in interview is held for the post of Engineer Trainee-Service Desk Post. Candidates who are interested in IT/Software jobs can apply for Cognizant Recruitment Drive 2019. The cognizant recruitment process is as same as another recruitment process which has a Group Discussion, Technical Interview, Voice Assessment followed by an Hr Discussion. Candidates should possess the Domain Skills, Project management, etc for cognizant Hyderabad jobs, but this cognizant recruitment drive 2018-19 which has the work location as Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore Hyd, etc. This is the best opportunity today job updates brought to you for more details about the Cognizant Off-Campus Drive 2018-19 Batch could be seen in the article below. For more free job alerts like Cognizant careers, Do subscribe our page and get free job alerts to your mail directly.
About The Company:
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com.
Cognizant Off-Campus Drive 2018-19 Batch Details:
Name of the organization
Name of the job
|Engineer Trainee-Service Desk|
||3.3 – 3.4 LPA|
|Cognizant Engineer Trainee- Service Desk|
|Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata|
- Service desk associate will serve as the first
point of contact for customers
- over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on
- SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical
support to the customers.
- The successful candidate will require an aptitude
- This aptitude required for
working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis.
- The Apt candidate should have a basic understanding of
concepts of Networking & Computer.
Education and Eligibility:
- The consistent academic record of a minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Any students who have applied and waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
- Flexible to relocate anywhere in India, work in any shift/domain.
- 2018 & 2019 Batch candidates with a provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents, PAN Card & passport are only eligible to participate.
“*Passport and PAN number are mandated for the onboarding process. If you have applied for a passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport Seva Kendra” during onboarding.
Interview Process and Interview Location:
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Voice Assessment
- Hr Discussion
APPLY NOW: “CLICK HERE“