Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering digital transformation by putting digital and data to work to create a competitive advantage. Today Genpact Hiring Fresher Graduates as for the position of Management Trainee Customer Care Process Non-Voice. If YOu Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus Drive and walking Drives updates. For more details about the IT Jobs updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Genpact Recruitment Drive
Genpact Recruitment Drive Details:
|Job Title||Management Trainee|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Genpact Recruitment Drive Job Description:
Job: Management Trainee
Primary Location: India-Hyderabad
Education Level: Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting: Jan 13, 2021, 1:39:00 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Job Category: Full Time
- Provides level 2 support for Coupa Procure to Pay (P2P) global platform.
- Lead P2P system, including handling errors and improving functionality.
- Interpret end-user business requirements to develop and/or modify technical design specifications to configure the platform for efficient utilization.
- Forecast Revenue and Margins for the biz based on lead indicators and identify risks/opportunities in advance to help prioritize resource allocations
- Provides updates, status, and completion information to manager, problem request tracking system, and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail, or in-person communication
- Understand data mapping of Coupa data to SAP systems, bulk data uploads, maintenance of integration with SAP systems, configuration updates in the system, build and maintain customer catalogues and work with customers on transaction (PO/Invoice) processes
- Use Coupa skills to trouble-shoot configuration issues
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams to resolve the issues.
- Responsible for handling customer requests within the prescribed SLA. Able to work in a driven environment, meet the critical metrics efficiency quality and provide customer happiness
- Understanding of the Coupa Platform functionality and capabilities, knowledge of Coupa integrations with SAP and master data.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent work experience!
- COUPA Certified
- E2E solid understanding of P2P activities (Procure to Pay) which includes Invoice processing, statement reconciliation, dispute resolution, procurement and Supplier accounting.
- Understanding of Invoice processing life cycle as followed in Coupa.
- Knowledge of Supplier Information Management (SIM).
- SAP / Service Now knowledge Preferred
- Excellent communication, over phone, email and chat.
- Proactive problem solving, analytical demeanor and customer centric approach.
- MS office tools like Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Partner Management
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
How to Apply for Genpact Recruitment Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Genpact Recruitment Drive- Apply Here
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates