Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies, and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. Now Medtronic recruiting the Graduates who have finished their Graduation and wants to start a career, If eligible for this Medtronic Recruitment drive, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Medtronic Recruitment Drive
Medtronic Recruitment Drive Details:
|Job Title||Software Engineering Intern – Design Engineering|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Medtronic Recruitment Drive Job Description:
- Read, analyze, understand product requirements;
- Learn and understand software standards for Medical devices, ex. IEC62304.
- Support software development activities and execute software tasks using Agile SW development methodology.
- Develop efficient code and create high-quality procedures to implement the design and tests
- Maintain software build/configuration management
- Support test infrastructure set up and test tool development; such as test tools, stubs, Hardware/Firmware simulators, and emulators.
- Establish and maintain traceability from software requirements to verification test design and implementation.
- Work under general direction and collaboratively with internal and external partners.
Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science Engineering from a premium institute.
- 0- 1 year of Software industry experience.
- Strong Object Oriented concepts & Data Structures
- Strong Problem solving and communication skills
- Experience using BDD test tools\ frameworks like SpecFlow, Cucumber, or Gherkin.
- Experience developing automated tests web, mobile, applications hosted on the cloud.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, SQL, Hadoop, XML/XSLT, JSON.
- Familiarity and understanding of one or more of the following tools: Visual Studio, Automated test tool Microsoft Test Manager, Web-based applications, Eclipse, Visual Source Safe, and Requisite Pro.
- Familiarity with both Agile and Waterfall software development methods.
- Ability to test, analyze, and solve technical problems.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
How to Apply for Medtronic Recruitment Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Medtronic Recruitment Drive- Apply Here
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates