NetApp, Inc. is an American hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012. Now NetApp is recruiting the Graduates as for the position Order Management Specialist. You can utilize this opportunity and grow your career. If eligible for this job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
NetApp Recruitment Drive
NetApp Recruitment Drive Dates and Details:
About the Company:
NetApp, Inc. is an American hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California.
As an Order Management Specialist, you understand all procedures required to process sales orders in an accurate and timely manner using Oracle 11i and in full compliance with company policies. Take ownership and a customer-oriented approach for entering and monitoring all assigned customer orders. In this entry-level professional position, you will be learning processes and procedures while actively contributing to departmental initiatives and goals.
- Enter and troubleshoot sales orders in a basic configure-to-order environment including hardware, software and service, while adhering to company policies, including bookings policy, revenue recognition, cross regional business policies, GSA, Channel business procedures
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the relationship between Oracle ERP system, CRM system, and Siebel Sales tools
- Manage backlog of assigned open sales orders, ensuring that orders flow through the order fulfillment cycle quickly
- Resolve discrepancies and order issues across departments quickly to meet target lead times and participate in producing metrics
- Proactively identify and help implement enhancements to order management processes and tools to support a positive customer experience, streamline order processing, and provide scalable solutions
- Provide expertise in testing and troubleshooting system enhancements and upgrades to Oracle as well as other order management tools
- Provide training, mentoring and guidance in order management procedures and tasks to junior members of the department as well as facilitating the training of Field Administrators located in remote sales offices
- To manage the daily Internal audits by complying to the SOX controls and work with internal stakeholders
- Serve as back-up for Order Administrator
- Prepare/update desktop procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to accuracy and customer service orientation
- Must exhibit excellent time management and problem-solving skills in a high change, fast-paced environment while maintaining strong attention to detail in completing order entry of customer orders
- Experience with process and systems improvements
- The types of tasks this individual is responsible for are well defined and utilize and build an understanding of standard principles and practices within a team environment
- This individual interacts primarily with their direct manager and the technical team on assigned projects and may communicate with employees in other functions as required
- The regular and detailed direction is provided, as well as an on-going review of activities and priorities
- The ideal candidate will be an important contributor to team projects
Most new employees in this position have 0-2 years’ experience. An Associate of Arts or Technical Trade Degree or related courses is preferable
How to Apply for NetApp recruitment Drive:
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
Then fill the required data fill the form
Attach your CV.
After Completing all fields then do submit.
Join Our Social Groups for more Jobs Updates.
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment On Below. We retrieve back with an answer ASAP. email@example.com