Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. SE comprises broad proficiencies across the entire energy value chain and offers an outstanding comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators, and the industry. Now Siemens Energy is recruiting the graduates as Engineer Trainee. If eligible for this job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Siemens Recruitment Drive
Siemens Recruitment Drive Details:
|Company name||Siemens Energy|
|Job Title||Engineer Trainee|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Siemens Recruitment Drive- Job Description:
Your new role – results-oriented and future-oriented
- We are searching for a dependable Female Graduate Engineer Trainee to join our capable team. He will be responsible for finishing the tasks assigned by the Supervisor, assisting other Engineers with projects, should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas.
- To provide back-office engineering support for engineering activities for different Siemens operations globally.
- Reciprocating Compressor components design & drafting, 3-D modeling, and manufacturing drawings of components/assemblies for different Dresser-Rand/Siemens products.
- Update/Upgrade old 2-D drawings to 3-D models using advanced drafting software.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from a renowned institution.
- Knowledge of CAD software is an added advantage, Preferred NX any version.
- Exposure to engineering drawing reading needed.
- Good knowledge of various manufacturing processes like Casting, Forging, and machining processes.
- Software skills: Knows MS Office Software tools such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint, SAP Document Management
- Awareness about PLM tool like Teamcenter will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Strong modeling and drafting practices
- Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of the programming language like C, C++, Visual Basic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- languages i.e. Hindi, English & any add-on foreign languages i.e. French /German are preferred.
- Superb time management and integrity.
- A growth attitude with the ability to learn new skills quickly & perform duty with attention
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
How to Apply for Siemens Recruitment Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Siemens Recruitment Drive: Apply Link
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates