Amazon is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, a live-streaming platform, and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization. Amazon is the largest E-Commerce company in the world. Amazon hiring the graduates as SDE Intern for Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field UNIX or Linux holders. If eligible for this Amazon Off-Campus Drive, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Amazon Off-Campus Recruitment Drive
Amazon Recruitment Drive Dates&Details:
Amazon Issuance Payment Platform team at Amazon India Development Center, Hyderabad is looking for a Developer to design and build the next generation Payment Gateway Platform from the ground up. Once built, this real time, highly reliable and scalable platform will process all Amazon India business’s online payments transactions with a goal of increasing current Payment Success Rates significantly and be the best in the industry. This role will require definition/implementation of complex encryption/decryption technologies to securely process transactions at amazon retail scale without compromising customer information.
1. Do you want to work on cutting edge technology, solve new problems that didn’t exist before, and have the ability to see the impact of your contributions?
Amazon is growing, and so is our team, looking for SDE who moves fast, is capable of cracking and solving complex problems, and has a strong will to get things done. SDEs at Amazon work on real world problems on a global scale, own their systems end to end and influence the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions customers around the world.
As SDE you are expected to design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming.
Amazon Home Services team in Hyderabad, India is developing a services platform which will make it possible to sell services with the same degree of convenience and flexibility we sell products. We are looking to hire smart and highly motivated Engineers who will work towards launching this next wave of disruptive services platform for Amazon. As a member of this team your mission will be to design, develop, deploy, document and support scalable and distributed real time systems.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Strong in data structures and problem solving
· Good experience in Java, C++, or C# (expert in at least one)
· UNIX or Linux experience
· Great understanding of database theory and experience in at least one relational of non-relational DBMS
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Obsession with quality and customer experience
· Attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstractly
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Working with service oriented architecture and web based solutions.
How to Apply for Amazon Off-Campus Recruitment Drive:
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
Then fill the required data fill the form
Attach your CV.
After Completing all fields then do submit.
Join Our Social Groups for more Jobs Updates.
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment On Below. We retrieve back with an answer ASAP. firstname.lastname@example.org