BEL Recruitment 2019
BEL Recruitment 2019: Bharat Electronics Limited is a premier professional Electronics company is inviting graduates to join their esteemed organization in order to gain a job. Bharat Electronics Limited is a Company
requires outstanding Electronics Engineers with Two years of industrial experience, in the area of
Product Support / Customer Support / Production / Testing / and QA etc, at the following
locations: The posts are for a fixed tenure basis for a period of 5 years. BEL Recruitment 2019 is hiring candidates for the post of Deputy Engineers
(E-II Grade) as BEL Recruitment 2019 for Engineers. There are 6 posts at various locations in India.BE/B.Tech or
Communication qualified students are required to approach the organization to apply for the vacancies. Experience mode of selection, Qualifications needed, salary, registration of the online application, etc details are provided to you by today job updates and they are presented below.here is a best freejobalert for bel recruitment provided to you by today job updates
BEL Recruitment 2019 Complete details:
- GEN / OBC candidates with first class in B.E / B. Tech
Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics
and Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication /
- Candidates with first class in AMIE / AMIETE, in
the above disciplines, are also eligible to apply. SC/ST/PWD candidates with
pass class in the above degree/disciplines are eligible to apply.
- Minimum 2 years relevant post qualification hands-on
industrial experience as on 01.05.2019 is essential.
- Teaching experience and The apprenticeship will not be considered.
- The nature of the job requires the skill set
to work at BEL Water Front Support Offices spread across India, for providing
effective Maintenance, Product Support, Installation, Commissioning Navy
Projects and EW Systems etc.
- The Nature of Job involves Carrying out Installation &
Commissioning (offering Harbour
- Acceptance Trials (HATs) and Sea Acceptance
Trials (SATs)), Regular Maintenance and Product Support activities from posted
- As part of Maintenance activities, Engineers shall be able to carry
out PCBs’ Testing & Repairs, LRU & System level testing & Repair
- Engineers shall coordinate
with customers for complaints resolution in a time-bound manner and maintain a record of all complaints.
shall liaise with Customers and BEL Units, Vendors and OEMs to ensure timely
maintenance support to Customers for BEL equipments.
- Engineers are required to attend meetings with
customers for PNCs and Reviews.
- Engineers shall discharge official duties at
any place in India and shall maintain House Keeping & Record Keeping in the
- Engineers shall
maintain confidentiality about the BEL Systems.
Govt jobs Apply here!!!
- The maximum age limit for General candidates will be 27
years as on 01.05.2019.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST
candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Age Relaxation Details could be seen in the official notification below.
- Candidates selected against the above position will be
placed in E-II grade, at the minimum of the pay scale of Rs.40000-3%-140000/.
- In addition, they will be entitled to Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance,
35% of the Basic Pay as Perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group
Insurance, Medical facilities
- Provident Fund as per the Company’s rules
will be part of the remuneration package. Approx CTC is 9.5 Lakhs p.a
- Candidates who meet the qualifying criteria and whose online application has been
accepted will be shortlisted for the Written Test.
- Based on their performance in the Written Test, Candidates will be shortlisted for
- Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in both the Written Test
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay an application fee of Rs
500/- through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
- SC/ST/PWD & Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Mode of payment: Online
- Candidates are advised to go through the norms in detail before processing of the online
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through BEL’s website www.bel-India.in
- click on CAREERS tab and Recruitment tab and click on Advertisement link only.
- Or login
by typing the URL mentioned below: