Dentsu World Services is the center of excellence for the delivery of technology, content, and creative services to Dentsu global clients. With a proven record in quality delivery
and experience across multiple capabilities. Now Trainee Software Engineer Hiring Graduates as Trainee Software Engineer. If YOu Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Dentsu World Services Recruitment Drive
Dentsu World Services Recruitment Drive Details:
|Company name||Dentsu World Services|
|Job Title||Product Engineer|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Location||Pune, Mumbai, IN|
Dentsu World Services Recruitment Drive Job Description:
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Should be self-motivated with zeal to make a difference.
– Should have excellent problem solving and coding skills in
– Java/Python/C++/.Net/PHP/Testing (Manual/Automation).
– Basic knowledge of any RDBMS is required.
– Knowledge of java frameworks like spring and spring boot is preferred.
– Knowledge of Design patterns, OOPS, Data Structure will be preferred.
– Should show proficiency in software debugging and problem-solving
– Should be able to Document and demonstrate solutions by developing
documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear
– Should be able to work in a team focusing on the team goal
– Should update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools,
programming techniques, and computing equipment; participate in educational
Desired Candidate Profile
– Throughout 60% in academics (10th, 12th, Diploma if applicable, Graduation, Post Graduation if applicable)
BE/B.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)), BCA, MCA,
– ME/MTech (Computer Science & Engineering with 60% or above.
– Python OR Java OR C++ OR .Net OR PHP OR Testing (Manual/Automation)
Selection Process for Dentsu World Services Recruitment Drive:
– Technical MCQs + Code Challenge
– Technical interview
– HR Interview
– Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through email)
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
How to Apply for Dentsu World Services Recruitment Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
- Apply As Soon As Possible Before Link Expires.
Dentsu World Services Recruitment Drive– Apply Here
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates