Hbc is Canada’s largest diversified general merchandise retailer with over 600 retail locations and nearly 60,000 associates located in every province in Canada. Today HBC hiring B.E/B.Tech Graduates. As Trainee interns for Software Developer. If YOu Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
HBC India Bank Recruitment Drive
HBC India Recruitment Drive Details:
|Company name||HBC India|
|Job Title||Software Developer Trainees|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
HBC India Recruitment Drive Job Description
- Gather and translate business requirements on key projects
- Effectively manage project assignments and documentation, including establishing and communicating overall priority and defining project scope, deliverables and timing.
- Communicate assignment status against goals ongoing. Generate ad-hoc reporting/insights
- Develop and present clear and comprehensive findings/recommendations to leadership on key initiatives
- Integrate existing analytical tools (reports, models, etc.) into analytical deliverables, analyze and interpret/manipulate data (HR databases, Teradata/Data-warehouse, 3rdparty) from disparate sources, translate data findings and interpretation of business requirement into actionable information
- Automate and streamline operational processes.
You also have:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics Technology
0 to 1 years of experience in analytics, reporting database management
- Working knowledge of one of the following languages R, Python
- Working knowledge of Excel and MS Office tools, knowledge of VBA and Macros is added advantage
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following dash boarding tools Tableau, Power-BI or Qlikview
- Knowledge of SQL programming tool like MS SQL, PLSQL, MS ACCESS
- Knowledge of Statistical Techniques like Hypothesis Testing, Sampling will be added advantageAs the Analyst, you will:
- Strategic Thinking – Think strategically by clearly anticipating future trends and consequences. Create a clear and compelling business plan and communicate effectively to cross-functional partners.
- Drive for Results – Pushes self and others to exceed goals and achieve breakthrough results. Recognizes the key actions necessary to achieve results, establishes and communicates the priorities to the supervisor, demonstrates persistence in removing barriers to achieving results, and encourages others to do the same.
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
How to Apply for HBC India Recruitment Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
HBC India Recruitment Drive– Apply Here
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates