JIO Careers Network Engineering Jobs 2019
JIO Careers Network Engineering Jobs 2019 Details:
Name Of the Organization
Name of the Post
|Engineering and Technology|
|JC Networks ops Mumbai Bhiwandi(32) Bhiwandi, Maharastra.|
Eligibility, Skills, and Competencies of JIO Careers Network Engineering Jobs:
- Candidates should have to complete their B.Tech/B.E/Diploma courses with good academics without any backlogs (Not specified particularly).
- One should have some knowledge about the network and its requirements.
- Candidates should have at least 1 to 4 years of experience in the field.
- For more details about the jio careers quora, here today job updates suggest you reach the official website of jio careers and find reliance jio job vacancies for freshers and exp candidates.
- Knowledge of Radio Network Optimization.
- RF operations and planning.
- RAN planning and operations.
- Drive Test, Log and System KPI’s, LAC planning, Dual band Implementation.
- Fiber route planning and operations.
- MW, IP/MPLS planning and operations.
- FTTX planning and operations.
- ISP Deployment.
- Analytical Approach.
candidates who are likely to join jio careers jobs 2019 should have a good attitude with problem-solving power among the team. He/She should be a team player among the team and should be perfect about one’s responsibilities. Some more additional and important skills required to join any organization for a job is
- Problem Solving Attitude.
- Team player, etc
- ability to face an interview and answer every question directly and perfectly
- here today job updates offer you the way of facing and answering Hr interview questions.
Job Responsibilities of Jio Network engineer:
- Provide planning input to the area and circle RF lead.
- RF, KPI Monitoring and improvement of all key parameters (SINR, CQI, RSRP, VDR, Muting, SSSR, HOSR, etc.
- RAN Operations and Customer complaint resolution
- RFE to RFS Tracking and ensuring timely completion of eNODEBs/small cell, wifi.
- To ensure completion of weekly RFR target, ATP-1A Testing and generate network AT Reports with punch points.
- Performance KPI&Deployment of IPMPLS, MW, Fiber, FTTx, and enterprise networks.
- Field assistance in case of change management for activities like IOS,upgradation, Network Integration, fault related issues and etc.