Microchip Technology Inc. is a publicly-listed American corporation that is a manufacturer of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog, and Flash-IP integrated circuits. Now Microchip Hiring the B.E/B.Tech for intern position. Grab the opportunity freshers to build your career. If eligible for this microchip Off-Campus Recruitment Drive, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Microchip Off-Campus Recruitment Drive
Off-campus Recruitment Dates and Details:
About the Company:
We are a stable company, and we value every single member of our team. Our company is structured to give our team members the most autonomy, and we encourage each employee to be creative and take initiative. With us, you will enjoy meaningful opportunities to grow in your career.
As a team member of the Wireless Solutions Group, the candidate will be responsible for Validation and Characterization of 32-bit Wireless Micro-controller products. This position is hardware, software and lab analysis oriented. The candidate will actively participate in data collection and analysis, develop validation plans and test suite, develop validation report and represent the validation team throughout the product development process for assigned tasks. The candidate must be a team player, self-motivated, possess good communication skills, able to work in a fast-paced challenging environment and work with cross-functional teams across different sites.
• Perform Validation and Characterization data collection of digital peripherals and interfaces (e.g. SPI, UART, I2C etc.) across process corners, voltage and temperatures
• Create Validation plan and procedure using Device Specification documents
• Develop Validation test suite, Execute and debug tests on lab bench Validation set-up
• Build tests automation for Functional and Parametric tests using Validation hardware/software
• Create Validation report, represent and get it reviewed from cross-functional teams across sites
• Basic use of standard lab equipment, including Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, and other measurement instruments.
How to Apply for Microchip Off-Campus Recruitment Drive:
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
Then fill the required data fill the form
Attach your CV.
After Completing all fields then do submit.
Join Our Social Groups for more Jobs Updates.
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment On Below. We retrieve back with an answer ASAP. email@example.com