NCR Corporation is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. At NCR, we know digital has completely changed how brands compete. Today the NCR Recruiting the B.E/B.Tech Graduates who are pursuing and going to finish their Graduation in the year 2021 Can aplly for this NCR Recruiting Drive. If you applicable to this post then apply ASAP, If Not Suitable for these jobs can check today’s job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
NCR Recruitment Drive-SEP 2020
NCR Recruiting Drive Dates and Details:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. At NCR, we know digital has completely changed how brands compete. To differentiate and win more business, having a digital-first mindset is key—even for physical locations—it’s the way to meet consumers in every moment and transform transactions into meaningful interactions.
Shaping the future for 135 years, NCR is the world’s enterprise technology leader for restaurants, retailers and banks. The #1 global POS software provider for retail and hospitality, and the #1 provider of multi-vendor ATM software, we create software, hardware and services that run the enterprise from back office to the front end and everything in between for our clients.
Headquartered in midtown Atlanta, Ga., NCR has over 34,000 employees in 160 countries and solutions distributed in 141 countries.
- Students completing B.Tech or B.E in May/June 2021.
- Students in Engineering discipline would be any branch who has passion about coding
- Excellent knowledge of computer science fundamentals: object-oriented design and design patterns, data structures, algorithms
- Good software troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to understand business and technical requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience with several of the following modern technologies: Java or C++ or C#.NET .
- Graduation year: 2021
- Skills: Data Structures, Algorithm, OOPS concepts and Problem-solving.
- 2 programming questions restricted to C++, Java, and C#
- 10 MCQ’s on Data structures, Algorithms, etc.