TCS is going to conducting the recruitment drive for the MBA and B.Tech Graduates. TCS now scheduled the Date and registration form for TCS NQT-2021. Here you can get complete details of the TCS NQT Drive-2021. If You Applicable for this Hashcube Off-Recruitment Drive Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
TCS National Qualifier Test Drive
TCS National Qualifier Test Drive Details:
|Job Title||National Qualifier Test|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Last Date to Apply||10th Feb 2021|
|Test Date||18th & 19th Feb 2021|
TCS National Qualifier Test Drive Job Description:
- TCS Management Hiring Application Process
- Click On ‘Register Now’
- Select ‘IT’ – Information Technology
- Fill the Registration Form and click ‘Submit’
- Note down the system-generated reference ID – CT/DT Reference No
- Click on ‘Application Form’ & complete the same
- Click on ‘Check Status’ – The status should be ‘Application Received’
- Click on ‘Apply to Drive’
- Click on ‘Check Status’ – The status should be ‘Applied to Drive’
TCS NQT 2021 – Test Dates & Details
- Test Dates: 18th and 19th February 2021
- Registration Closes: 10th February 2021
Test duration: 90 Minutes
Test Sections: 3Verbal Ability
- Quantitative Ability
- Business Aptitude
Course: Only 2 Years Full Time / Regular Post Graduate Management Courses would be considered.
- (Part-Time/Correspondence or 1-year courses will not be considered).
- Students who have done schooling from NIOS are Eligible.
- Batch: Students of the 2021 passing out batch are eligible.
- Background: B. TECH / B.E background prior to MBA / Integrated MBA is a must
- Specialization: Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management
- Percentage: 60% or above in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year/semester.
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills:
- 1. Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- 2. Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- 3. Specialisation in skills required to perform various job roles
About the TCS NQT 2021 – Test
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing portal (coming shortly)
- Mode of Test: In-Centre (TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
Who can Apply For TCS NQT Exam
- UG, PG, and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
How do I register for TCS NQT?
2. Once you are logged in, the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) registration form opens up.
3. You need to fill in all the required details and click on “Submit” button.
4. Once the details are successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation through SMS/Email.
5. You can view/edit the application details from the TCS NQT product webpage.
TCS NQT Drive Jan/Feb 2021 —- Register Now
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates