BNP Paribas Recruitment Drive
BNP Paribas Recruitment Dates and Details:
The role of an Associate / Senior Associate in the Local Settlements team requires the person to facilitate settlement of Client trades in the relevant Settlement Centre. The role has a weightage attached to it as the person will have to possess good knowledge of the Trade life cycle & the Clearing and Settlement activity. The person forms the core of the team by performing critical activities that aid in trade settlement. This role gives the opportunity to learn about different markets, the products offered and the nature of settlement. This position serves as a base to master the Clearing & Custody activities.
- Capturing of client instructions into Settlement system without any error.
- Keeping clients posted on the latest status of their trades with BNP.
- Placing the client’s trades into respective markets to enhance the settlements.
- Liaising with the counterparties and various other internal and external stakeholders to enhance the process of settlement.
- Settled positions need to be accounted properly in the client accounts and appropriate reconciliation need to done.
- Cash and positions control checks should be always kept as top priority.
- Calculation of client margins and posting of the same need to be adhered.
- Support the team and other team members in participating in cross training and providing support and coverage during busy periods
- Route the client instructions into the respective markets.
- Make sure there in no block in the system in sending the trades to the local custody system.
- Reconcile all the cash and stock positions with Xylos to DEPO accounts.
- Trade and Instruction management.
- Idea generation that will enable to simplify the process.
- Contribute to update the procedures in line with the current process.
- Should understand the process map and gain knowledge about the pre and post settlement activities.
- Active participation in any testing activity for the process enhancement
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Multi-tasking capability.
- MS Office skills (Excel).
- Interpersonal skills.
- Time management.
- Graduates / Post Graduates (B.Com/MBA Finance preferred).
- Candidates should be willing and flexible to work in any shifts.
- Relevant work experience in the Trade settlements / Custody activity.
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
Then fill the required data fill the form
Attach your CV.
After Completing all fields then do submit.