Prokarma Softech Pvt. Ltd.
ProKarma is a fastest growing software services and product development company for 17 years in the industry. It is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska (US). We offer integrated technology, strategic and business process outsourcing solutions to mid and large-sized organizations.
ProKarma is recognized by Inc. 500 Magazine as the 11th “Fastest-Growing IT Services Company in America”.We have our presence across the USA (10 offices) with state of art development centres at Omaha and Denver. In Latin America, we have operations in Argentina and Peru. In India, we have 3 offshore development facilities in Hyderabad and one at Chennai.
Right from the inception, we have been growing consistently year on year and today having strength close to 2000 associates. Being a technology driven organization you will have the opportunity to learn and work on the new cutting edge technologies.
1. 5+ years of experience as a build and release engineer.
2. Must have experience in GitHub/bitbucket, Maven, Gradle and be comfortable with branching/merging strategies.
3. Must have experience in Jenkins or any other CICD tools.
4. DevOps experience using configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef & Ansible is preferred.
5. Experienced in ticket triaging and resolving tickets for production and non-production environments based on SOP/Checklist is preferred.
6. Experienced in monitoring tools like Graphane and AppDynamics is preferred.
7. Good understanding of Splunk is required.
8. Good understanding of AWS cloud or PCF is mandatory.
9. Exposure to large enterprise with an understanding of various middleware systems like Tibco, Application servers, JMS , Kafka , Database , Apigee , Tibco.
10.Good understanding of unix / linux is required.
11.Ability to learn new technologies and scale to new business needs is required.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Jenkins, Build, Maven, Linux, Unix, Devops, Configuration Management, Puppet, Release, Chef, Ansible, AWS, PCF,
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG: Post Graduation Not Required
TO APPLY–> CLICK HERE