Now Cisco is recruiting graduates or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field, such as Networking, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical/Computer Engineering or a similar field for the position of Software Engineer (New Grad). If You Applicable for this Cisco Recruitment Drive Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Cisco Hiring Freshers
Cisco Recruitment Drive Details | Customer Success Specialist (Intern):
|Software Engineer (New Grad)
|2022 Passouts Only
|Best In Industry
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products.
Cisco Hiring Drive 2021 Details:
- Job Position:- Software Engineer (New Grad) – India UHR
- Job Location:- Bangalore, India
- Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- Job Type:- New Graduate
- Job ID:- 1337690
- rea Of Interest:- Engineer – Software
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Minimum of an 8.5 GPA or higher
- The requirement is for 2022 passout only.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs
|2021 Pass Out Jobs
|2020 Pass Out Jobs
|2019 Pass Out Jobs
|2018 Pass Out Jobs
|2017 Pass Out Jobs
|2016 Pass Out Jobs
- A key focus for the team is the development of the CX Success Tracks suite of services, which digitally connect customers with the right expertise, insights and learning at the right time, accelerating time to value from their technology investments.
- These benefits are accessed through the CX Cloud, a single digital interface that provides a personalized, use-case guided approach that speeds achievement of defined business outcomes, across architectures.
- You will work as part of a SCRUM team building and developing our Cloud based platforms and applications and applying principles and techniques of software and platform component development. You will be an integral part of the teams building our next generation SaaS applications that have a direct impact on the customers they serve.
- You will have the opportunity to work closely with seasoned software engineers and architects developing software and tools in support of technology platform, infrastructure, SaaS applications, databases and others win a cloud-native environment. You will be part of a team that is focused on building a true cloud native SaaS application that is secure, stable, reliable and scalable.
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists. Cisco provide a great learning experience and also have developed a program to help our University Hires transition to true professionals.
- Solid fundamentals of Data Structures, Algorithms, Object oriented design and programming
- Strong knowledge on Unix/Linux systems and Unix scripting
- A good understanding of Cloud based application development (using Docker, Kubernetes, AWS services) and think about security and scalability from group up
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages like JAVA, python, Scala, GoLoang etc
- Strong testing inclination to ensure programs are comprehensive and well tested for all use cases
- Exposure to debugging application programs along with development and debugging tools
- Familiar with more than one development environment, well-versed with at least one
- Interest in User experience and User interface design and development
- Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Familiar with CI/CD tools namely GIT, GitHub, Jenkins, Drone etc
How To Register for Cisco Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting
Cisco Recruitment Drive Link 2021: Register
If you are applicable for this Cisco recruitment drive apply as soon as possible, If not, please today’s job updates updated more of the campus and walking drive updates. For more details about the IT job updates, non-IT jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates