DigitalOcean Off-Campus Drive
DigitalOcean Off-Campus Recruitment Dates and Details:
DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers, teams, and businesses around the world. We believe that today’s entrepreneurs are changing the world through software.
- Responding to a high volume of technical tickets generated by our customers in a timely manner
- Troubleshooting common Linux issues (CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian), application stacks (LAMP, LEMP) and applications (WordPress, Ghost)
- Providing exceptional support for a growing number of products (Droplets, Load Balancers, Block Storage, Spaces)
- Working both collaboratively and independently with our support, product, and engineering teams
- Identifying, communicating, and documenting process and policy improvements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Successful track record in providing exceptional support to tech-savvy customers
- Unrivaled passion for customer advocacy and technology
- Strongly identify with our products, brand, and team culture
- Strong analytical and pattern recognition skills
- Bonus: Programming/Scripting languages (Bash, PHP, Go, Python, NodeJS)
- Bonus: Configuration Management (Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet)
- Bonus: Virtualization (KVM, Xen)
- Bonus: Knowledge of, and contribution to Open Source projects
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other and take our “no jerks” rule very seriously.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, and a monthly commute allowance to make your trips to and from work easier.
- We invest in your future. We provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
- We want you to love where you work. Our office space is equipped with all the amenities you might need, including with 24/7 access, high-speed bandwidth, unlimited coffee and plenty of community-focused events to keep you engaged. We also allow employees to customize their workstations to meet their needs.
- We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
Then fill the required data fill the form
Attach your CV.
After Completing all fields then do submit.