DrinkPrime Access to safe and affordable drinking water is the biggest problem of urban India. A large percentage depend on bubble water cans (20L cans). However, research shows >85% of these bubble cans are contaminated and not safe for drinking. Today DrinkPrime Recruiting the Position for Software Engineers for B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech Graduates. If eligible for this DrinkPrime Off-Campus Recruitment Drive, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
DrinkPrime Off-Campus Recruitment Drive
DrinkPrime Off-Campus Recruitment DriveDates and Details:
About the Company:
At DrinkPrime, we are on a mission to make safe drinking water accessible and affordable to every resident in India. We are backed by Tier 1 VCs and many prominent angels. They believe in the vision, mission of DrinkPrime, and the team. With our tech-first approach, we are taking up this audacious mission and believe in solving it. Be a part of history and join us. We can solve this problem together.
On the other side, water purifiers are very expensive. It has a high upfront cost, annual maintenance cost and spares cost extra. Only less than 5% of the urban population has it.
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer, someone who can build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- An awareness of the full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- 0-2 years experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE
- Experience with Spring Boot/MVC, Spring Security and Hibernate
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Strong understanding of relational database and normal forms
- Strong understanding of SQL concepts and ability to write optimised and high performing queries
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code
- Experience building RESTful web services
- Experience with web application servers like JBoss
- Experience with Angular (Optional)
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
How to Apply for DrinkPrime Off-Campus Recruitment Drive:
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
Then fill the required data fill the form
Attach your CV.
After Completing all fields then do submit.
Join Our Social Groups for more Jobs Updates.
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment On Below. We retrieve back with an answer ASAP. firstname.lastname@example.org