Finastra is to unlock the power of finance for everyone. We build and deliver innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Today FINASTRA Recruiting Graduates who done Computer Science. If YOu Applicable for this Job Apply as soon as possible, If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Non-It Jobs, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Finastra Recruitment Drive
Finastra Recruitment Drive Details:
|Job Title||Data Quality Specialist|
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Finastra Recruitment Drive Job Description:
The Data Quality Specialist responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Collaborate with stakeholders on data requirements and implement approaches for identifying and addressing data related challenges and improvements.
The Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related discipline.
- Proficiency with data processing and data warehouse / big data environments.
- Languages, such as SQL, or any data manipulation.
- ServiceNow experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of ITIL/Asset Management desirable.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook preferred.
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
How to Apply for Finastra Recruitment Drive:
- Click the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Finastra Recruitment Drive- Apply Here
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates