InsideView is looking for fresher graduates having knowledge and understanding of OOPS, web technologies, and programming concepts for the role of Trainee- App Engineering.
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or any related technical discipline)
1. Good academic scores and/or experience in technically significant projects.
2. 0-1 years Test/Development experience will be preferred either as a Full-time/Freelancing/Internship.
3. Knowledge and understanding of OOPS, web technologies and programming concepts.
We have successfully closed 2 new positions and looking to close many more !!
1) Php Developer: 6 months to 2 Years (10-20k)
#Good knowledge of Frameworks (WordPress, PHP, Cake PHP, Laravel, Core PHP, Codeigniter) OR Proficient in at least two or 3 Framework.
2) Graphic designer: Fresher to 1 Year (8-10k max.)
#Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustration, HTML, css , Java
3) Seo Executive: Till 1 Year (10k)
#Good knowledge of Technical skills, Social Media Marketing, Link Building, Content Marketing etc.
4) Web Designer: 1-2 Years (10-20k)
#Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustration, html, css ,Java.
– Please apply in accordance with the requirements
– Only candidates who can come for the F2F interview (Preference local candidates)
Location: Mohali 8 B (Work from Office)
Mode of Interview: Face to Face interview
IMPORTANT – Work from office Only
We have a position open for Jr. Software Engineer (Freshers can also apply)
To Understand the data model and its mapping to the various business processes.
To Develop high usability web interfaces to manage complex interactions with non-technical users.
To Work in all stages of website development and maintenance – from conception and design through testing and deployment.
To Create simple, well-documented code to solve complex business problems.
To Work closely with other team members, project managers and customers to ensure that all requirements are met and work as per specification.
To Develop automation test cases with Selenium Web Driver and maintenance.
Responsible for the company’s automated test management and the integration in the development lifecycle.
MS or BS degree in Computer Science or other related fields, with 0 – 1 year of experience.
Strong communication skills.
CTC- Up to 4PLA