JFrog is a fast-growing startup, building the next generation of software development and distribution tools. We are setting up the future of software development and DevOps tooling chain. Now JFrog is going to recruit the Graduates of BE/BTech/BSC/MCA. If eligible for this JFrog Recruiting Drive, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
JFrog Recruiting Drive
JFrog Recruiting Drive Dates and Details:
|Name of the Post||Project Engineer Position|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
For more updates on IT/software jobs visit our page regularly TODAY JOB UPDATES
About the Company:
JFrog is a fast-growing startup, building the next generation of software development and distribution tools. We are setting up the future of software development and DevOps tooling chain.
In this role you will be part of the Production Group which is a hybrid of software and system engineering responsible for ensuring the JFrog Cloud Platform is running smoothly and scaling efficiently.
Your key focus will be:
- Alignment with Business Teams
- Cloud Cost Control Program Management
- Cloud Usage & Scaling
- Metrics & KPIs
If you are an Engineer at heart, passionate about solving technical challenges, and also keen on understanding business priorities you are the one we are looking for.
Cost Control, Program Management, metrics, and KPIs shouldn’t be dirty words for you but rather the daily digest you read along with your morning coffee, or something you’d love to hear about. Because you are obsessed with learning new things all the time.
We are looking for a Rock Star, recent graduate with a Technological Academic background, who is eager to learn the business and tech sides of maintaining top notch technology.
You’re energetic and can work well both independently and with a team. You have a positive and can-do attitude, great social skills, and know-how to be a team player and work in a group of brilliant people while keeping a holistic approach to solve tasks. You can quickly and easily learn and use new tools and services on your own.
- Work closely with the JFrog business teams to make sure business and Production roadmaps are aligned
- Analyze, optimize, and implement cost optimization actions over different cloud services (AWS, GCP and Azure)
- Partner with the development and finance teams in order to optimize costs
- Work with the financial teams on budget, forecast and expenses reports for everything related to hosting
- Implement and manage automated reports in order to identify and optimize cost trends
- Work with our technical teams to design and implement new services in the most cost-efficient way
Desired Skills and Experience
- You are a BSC Engineering graduate, preferably in Computer Science or related
- Some Engineering experience and or project course work using large data systems on SQL, Hadoop, etc.
- Proficiency using one or more programming or scripting language to work with data such as: Python/ Perl/C#/Java
- Some experience and or project course work performing data analysis and applying statistics working with tools such as Excel, R, MATLAB, AMPL, SAS.
- Passion to learn from your peers, manager, and other stakeholders on how to derive business improvements out of Data
- Ability to interact with peers and stakeholders to drive product and business impact
How to Apply for JFrog Recruiting Drive:
- Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Application Link for JFrog Recruiting Drive: Apply Using Offical Link
Join Our Social Groups for more Jobs Updates.
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment On Below. We retrieve back with an answer ASAP. email@example.com