JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the sixth-largest bank in the world by total assets. JPMorgan Offering Summer Internship for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA. If eligible for JPMorgan off-campus drive job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
JPMorgan Recruitment Drive
JPMorgan Recruitment Drive Dates&Details:
|Company name||JPMorgan Chase & Co.|
Software Engineering – Data Scientist/ Machine Learning Engineer
|Job Type||off-campus Drive|
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Recruitment Drive Job Description:
As the next push into this investment, JPMC is hiring the best talents to join the newly-formed AI engineering team. We are executing like a startup and building the next generation technology that combines JPMC unique data and full-service advantage to develop high impact AI applications and platforms in the financial services industry. We are looking for people who are excited about the opportunity.
- Collaborate with all of JPMorgan’s lines of business and functions to deliver software solutions.
- Experiment, develop, and produce high-quality machine learning models, services, and platforms to make huge technology and business impact.
- Design and implement highly scalable and reliable data processing pipelines and perform analysis and insights to drive and optimize the business result.
- BS, MS or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or Machine learning related field.
- Solid programming skills with Java, Python, or other equivalent languages.
- Deep knowledge in Data structures, Algorithms, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Information Retrieval, Statistics.
- Expert in at least one of the following areas: Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Speech Recognition, Reinforcement Learning, Ranking, and Recommendation, or Time Series Analysis.
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Caffe/Caffe2, Pytorch, Keras, MXNet, Scikit-Learn.
- Experience in ETL data pipelines both batch and real-time data processing, Data warehousing, NoSQL DB.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Self-motivation, great communication skills, and a team player.
- Cloud computing: Google Cloud, Amazon Web Service, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in big data technologies: Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka.
- Experience in distributed system design and development.
Share this Information with all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Join Our Social Media Groups. To Get Daily TodayJobUpdates without Missing Opportunities
How to Apply for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Recruitment Drive:
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
Then fill the required data fill the form
Attach your CV.
After Completing all fields then do submit.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Recruitment Drive: Apply Link