LogMeIn, Inc. is a provider of software as a service and cloud-based remote connectivity services for collaboration, IT management, and customer engagement, founded in 2003 and based in Boston, Massachusetts. The company’s products give users and administrators access to remote computers. If eligible for this LogMeIn Recruitment Drive, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
LogMeIn Recruitment Drive
LogMeIn Recruitment Drive Dates and Details:
About the Company:
LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
- Being part of a product development team to lead & deliver awesome features, new capabilities for LogMeIn’s GoTo product.
- Drive the implementation of our next generation architecture of our GoTo product focusing on security and scale.
- Debug, troubleshoot and support complex solutions.
- Develop and maintain our challenging codebase and introduce new solutions to that. .
- You craft delightful user interfaces using web technologies
- You collaborate with Product Owners, UX and software engineers to deliver high quality web applications
- Keep on top of emerging development methods and technologies and actively share knowledge within our community of front end developers
- Work in a cross-functional Agile development team.
- You have proven Java, J2EE skills, and experience with current frameworks (Spring, Spring Cloud, MicroServices, etc).
- You have experience with SQL and NoSQL databases like Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, or Cassandra.
- Experience in preventing web application vulnerabilities.
- Experience maintaining and refactoring code of high complexity.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English. Good collaboration skills with distributed-geo teams.
- Experience with version control, build and bug tracking systems such as Jenkins, BitBucket, and JIRA.Follow industry best CI/CD practices.
- Experience implementing, unit testing, debugging and integrating code of high complexity
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science with a minimum of 2+ years of directly related work experience.
How to Apply for LogMeIn Recruitment Drive:
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
Then fill the required data fill the form
Attach your CV.
After Completing all fields then do submit.
Join Our Social Groups for more Jobs Updates.
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment On Below. We retrieve back with an answer ASAP. firstname.lastname@example.org