Pegasystems is the world’s most recognized and successful brands rely on Pega’s AI-powered software to optimize every customer interaction on any channel while ensuring their brand promises are kept. Now The Pega is hiring the freshers as Financial analysts, the students who just completed their graduation B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M. Tech candidates can do apply for this to build a better career. If you are eligible for this Pega Recruitment Drive, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates.
Pega Recruitment Drive
Pega Recruitment Drive Dates and Details:
About the Company:
Pegasystems is the world’s most recognized and successful brands rely on Pega’s AI-powered software to optimize every customer interaction on any channel while ensuring their brand promises are kept. Now The Pega is hiring the freshers as Financial analysts.
What You’ll Do at Pega:
- You will start by learning about Pega platform and use it to rapidly build an application
- Learn to use team owned features in detail, which include data model, memory model, declarative programming paradigm, assembled rule cache
- Understand design and implementation of team owned features
- Own quality and maintenance of team owned features
- Actively collaborate with Product owner & team members to come up with backward compatible and focused solutions for issues reported by customers
- Write automated tests for code changes made to fix issues
- Do root cause analysis for high severity issues
- Apply best practices and guidelines shared by quality services organization (consists of experts in quality assurance area) to improve quality of software
- Have fun with team at lunch, recreational area, quarterly outings, box cricket, 10k runs
- Use various tools, languages and libraries like Git, Gradle, Docker, Jenkins, IntelliJ, Linux, Java, JUnit, JGiven, Groovy, Spock, cloud technologies
Who You Are:
You are a skilled software engineer, who can explore, understand and debug complex Java code quickly. You enjoy solving problems, you can quickly assess them, find root cause and provide innovative solutions to fix them. You take quality seriously and write automated tests for all code you write. You are an enthusiast for Java, JVM, best practices for building software. You are good team player who puts team first and can collaborate well with other team members. You are a veracious learner. You are pro-active to take work and to explore new areas.
- 2 – 4 years of software development/maintenance experience, preferably in a product development company
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or similar field
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
Experience using the following: Java, JUnit, IntelliJ/Eclipse, Jenkins, Linux
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Developed/maintained and tested functional, robust, resilient and scalable software built using Java
- Worked with internal/external customers, product owners to understand problems and provide solutions
How to Apply for Pega Recruitment Drive Drive:
Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
Then fill the required data fill the form
Attach your CV.
After Completing all fields then do submit.
Join Our Social Groups for more Jobs Updates.
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment On Below. We retrieve back with an answer ASAP. email@example.com