SBI Recruitment 2019: State bank of India invites Online applications for the posts of Bank Medical Officer (BMO-II), Manager Analyst, Advisor for Fraud Analyst. Candidates can apply online through the below-given links. SBI Recruitment 2019 is a great opportunity for candidates who are interested in Govt job/Bank jobs. Direct apply link is given below, Candidates who are interested can read the complete Official Notification given below and can apply for SBI Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers 2019.
SBI Recruitment of SCO-Dates and Details:
1 Name of the Organization
|State Bank Of India|
2 Name of the Posts
|Bank Medical Officer, Manager Analyst, Advisor for fraud analyst|
3 Total Numer of posts
4 Total number of Vacancies
5 Closure of registration of application
6 Closure of editing of application details
7 Last Date for Printing your application
8 Online fee payment
|23-05-2019 to 12-06-2019|
SBI SCO Recruitment Age Limit and vacancy details:
- Bank Medical Officer- 56
- Manager Analyst- 06
- Advisor for fraud analyst- 03
Age Limit Details:
- Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe -5 Years
- Other Backward Classes- 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years
- PWD (OBC)-13 Years
- PWD (GEN/EWS)-10 Years
Eligibility, Experience and other details for recruitment of SBI -SCO:
- Bank Medical Officer: Mbbs from any recognized University/College approved by Medical Council of
- Manager Analyst: As on 30.04.2019- Chartered Accountant (CA)/ MBA or Equivalent/ PGDM Equivalent for Finance.
- Advisor for Fraud Analyst: The candidate should be a retired IPS
(Indian Police Service) Officer / State Police
Service Officer not below the rank of Deputy
Superintendent of Police and should have
worked in / handled Vigilance / Economic
Offenses/ Cyber Crime departments.
- Bank Medical Officer – Minimum 5 years of Experience.
- Manager Analyst – Minimum 5 years of Experience.
- Advisor for Fraud Analyst- Minimum 5 years of Experience.
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
- Interview: The
Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as
decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be
final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than
one candidate scores the cut-off marks such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending
order, in the merit.
- Call letter: Call letter for interview will be sent by email/will be uploaded on banks official website.
*More Details like pay scale, General Information, Guidelines for application/payments, etc could be seen in below SBI SCO Official Notification 2019.
TO APPLY FOR SBI-SCO Recruitment 2019: “CLICK HERE“
SBI SCO Official Notification 2019:”click here“
SBI SCO Advertisement link: “click here“
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In Interview Updates: “CLICK HERE“
Join Our Whatsapp Group and Get Job alerts – JOIN NOW
Subscribe now!! and don’t miss even a single govt/IT job updates
For any queries/suggestions/doubts comment below …we respond as soon as possible.