Shell Recruitment Hiring: Shell Jobs has started the Recruitment Hiring Process For Freshers for the position of Assessed Intern. The location is Bengaluru, Mumbai the candidates should be from any graduation. Those eligible for this Shell Jobs drive apply as soon as possible. If Not, please today job Updates are updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about IT Job updates, Government job updates, you can find more updates about jobs through these posts. Off-campus Drive.
Shell Recruitment Hiring
Shell Recruitment Hiring Details:
|Type Of Job
|Best in Industries
Shell is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in The Hague in the Netherlands. It is incorporated in the United Kingdom as a public limited company. It is one of the oil and gas “supermajors”, and, measured by 2020 revenues, the fifth-largest company in the world. It is the largest based in Europe and is the largest company overall which is not based in either China or the United States. In the 2020 Forbes Global 2000, Shell was ranked as the 21st-largest public company in the world. Shell was first in the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equivalent to 84% of the Dutch national $556 billion GDP. Since then, Shell has dropped to the 5th largest company on the Global 500, but is still the largest non-state-owned energy corporation in the world and the second-largest non-American corporation in the world, falling short only to Walmart.
Shell Recruitment Hiring Details:
- Reference ID: R130021
- Employment Type: Internship Program
- Experience level: Graduates
- Country: India
- City/State: Bengaluru, Mumbai
- Work Location: Bengaluru, Mumbai
A supervisor and mentor will support you directly and you’ll undertake regular assessments throughout your internship to ensure you get the most from the experience. As part of the Assessed Internship, you’ll have a formal mid-term review with your supervisor and mentor. At the close of your internship, you will be asked to prepare a presentation about your project and there will be discussion on project delivery and performance by your supervisor and mentor.
- Typically, 10-12 weeks in your chosen business area.
- A real project with a significant level of business impact.
- Discovering which skills you need to develop, through constructive feedback.
- Developing valuable networks and contracts for future career opportunities.
You should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analyzing problems, making objective decisions, and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
To be eligible for the Shell Assessed Internship Programme, you should:
- Possess a degree (Bachelors or Masters or PhD) that is either relevant
- You should be in your penultimate year of study
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- An Indian Citizen or Permanent Resident
How To Apply For Shell Off-Campus Drive 2023:
- Eligible candidates are advised to open an online Apply Link ( Link is given below).
- This link opens a new tab on your browser
- Read carefully the above page and find apply button on this page
- Fill in all your academic qualifications, skill experience, and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared with shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Shell Recruitment 2023 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs
|2021 Pass Out Jobs
|2020 Pass Out Jobs
|2019 Pass Out Jobs
|2018 Pass Out Jobs
|2017 Pass Out Jobs
|2016 Pass Out Jobs
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates