TCS CodeVita: Tata Consultancy Services is providing students to showcase their programming talent and earn peer recognition by a campus commune that is tcs code vita season 10.TCS Campus Commune is a place where students get to interact with their peers and TCS Members.TCS CodeVita Contest Season 10 helps the students to stay informed about the company and gives them the means to hold a thoughtful discussion on a variety of topics. Here, today’s job updates are informing you of the interactions of TCS CodeVita to gain knowledge of coding languages. Interaction happens through channels where student’s interesting topics are taken into consideration. More details about the registration process, eligibility, exam pattern, etc are provided to you by todayjobupdates please go through the below article.
TCS CodeVita Season 10 Contest
TCS CodeVita Contest Details:
|Tata Consultancy Services
|Name of Contest
|TCS Codevita Contestant Test Season 10
|UG, PG in any Stream
|Pre Qualified Round, Qualifier Round, Grand Finale
|Year Of Passing
For the past 9 seasons, TCS has had great fun in promoting the Programming-As-A-Sport culture. Hope you too had great fun participating in previous seasons of
CodeVita. Last season CodeVita created new milestones with over 210k students
across 68 countries registering for the contest. Over 1800 CodeVitans were
offered in India. The finals saw 25 top coders from 7 countries competing for
the coveted title.TCS is inviting students with a Welcome to Season 10.
TCS CodeVita Advantages:
TCS CodeVita Eligibility Details:
Eligibility: Students who are willing to apply should have to satisfy the following eligibility criteria.
- Coders from institutes across India who are
completing their academic courses in 2020,2021,2022,2023,2024,2025 alone are eligible
for this contest.
- Registrations are invited from students in undergraduate (UG)/ postgraduate (PG)
programs related to engineering/science background with any
specialization can get registered for TCS CodeVita season 10.
- To get registered for the tcs code vita one has to log in to the tcs campus commune portal and get registered by logging in.
- Students who have already registered in the tcs campus commune then/should direct log-in and can directly register for tcs codevita
- For new users, you will have to sign-up on
campus commune and then proceed to register for CodeVita.
- This code/link is of utmost importance to take
part in the contest rounds and should not even be shared between teammates.
- Each registered participant will be receiving a unique secret code or link at a later stage to take part in the contest.
- The Secret code/link will also be a part of login credentials for the contest
- Any student who is not a bonafide student from institutions or universities in
INDIA, registering for INDIA Phase Pre-Qualifier would be disqualified and
would not be permitted to participate in the Global Phase Pre-Qualifier as
- It is an individual contest, No groups are accepted.
TCS CodeVita Season 10 Exam Pattern:
There are 3 rounds in the contest they are
- The pre-Qualifier Round: In this round, there will be a 24 hours contest window, and each and every participant is provided with 6 hours of time to solve the questions.
Pre-Qualifier round is done in India as well as the rest of the world
separately. This season there will be two zonal rounds in INDIA for Pre-Qualifier. A participant will be tagged to one of the two zonal rounds and you can choose any of the 6 hours to start your challenge. Programming languages available are C, C++, C#, Java, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby.
- Qualifier Round: This season Qualifier Round(Round 2) would happen after the completion of all the Pre-Qualifier rounds across the world. Top performers from the zonal rounds globally will move into this round. Each participant will be provided with 6 hours of time to solve & complete this round.
- Grand Finale: This round will be held in one of the TCSL offices in India. The top 3 contestants will be declared as winners of the contest. The grand finale is tentatively scheduled to be conducted in the last week of February 2021.
Topics to cover for codeVita:
From the experience of students who have attended TCS CodeVita, below are the topics
to be covered during the test.
- Basic programs like prime factorization, LCM & HCF, Fibonacci series, matrix rotation, pattern printing, and strings.
- Advanced problems on Binary Search Tree, Sorting, DFS, BFS, problems on dynamic programming, etc.
TCS CodeVita Season 10 Registration Link ——–> Apply Now
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
|2022 Pass Out Jobs
|2021 Pass Out Jobs
|2020 Pass Out Jobs
|2019 Pass Out Jobs
|2018 Pass Out Jobs
|2017 Pass Out Jobs
|2016 Pass Out Jobs
Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates