Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solutions is advancing the insurance industry. Now Vertafore Recruiting The graduates of B.E/B.Tech for the position as Software Engineer. If eligible for this job, please apply as soon as possible. If Not please today job Updates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT Job updates, Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts.
Vertafore Recruitment Drive
Vertafore Recruitment Drive Dates and Details:
|Company Name:||Vertafore Recruitment Drive|
|Name of the Post||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Pursuing final year
|Salary||Best in Industry|
For more updates on IT/software jobs visit our page regularly TODAY JOB UPDATES
About the Company:
Vertafore is a leading technology company whose innovative software solutions is advancing the insurance industry. Our suite of products provides solutions to our customers that help them better manage their business, boost their productivity and efficiencies, and lower costs while strengthening relationships.
Our mission is to move InsurTech forward by putting people at the heart of the industry. We are leading the way with product innovation, technology partnerships, and focusing on customer success.
Our fast-paced and collaborative environment inspires us to create, think, and challenge each other in ways that make our solutions and our teams better.
We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado, with offices across the U.S., Canada, and India.
As a Software Engineer II, you will be working within an energetic agile team implementing solutions that support a wide range of customers. You will develop high-quality web-based applications for new and existing features. You will also have the opportunity to bring your creative ideas to the table to deliver better solutions to our users.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for developing new features and supporting/bug fixing existing features
- Responsible for production
- Share what they know by mentoring other team members
- Closely follow industry trends and the open-source community
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Care about quality and know what it means to ship high-quality code
- Curious and avid learners
- Communicate clearly to explain and defend design decisions
- Self-motivated and excellent problem-solvers
- Driven to improve, personally and professionally
- Mentor and inspire others to raise the bar for everyone around them
- Collaborate with their peers, designing pragmatic solutions
- Operate best in a fast-paced, flexible work environment
- Prepare technical training and information sessions for other staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related technical field) or equivalent practical experience
- Design and architecture knowledge
- Experience with Agile software development
- Have an intense passion for innovating and crafting clean code
- 6 months to 2 years of professional experience with Java or .NET and common frameworks
- Can work advanced database magic with relational and NoSQL databases
How to Apply for Vertafore Recruitment Drive:
- Click to the Application Link Given here then click on Apply now button.
- Get registered if you are new if you already registered then go to login.
- Then fill the required data fill the form
- Attach your CV.
- After Completing all fields then do submit.
Application Link for Vertafore Recruitment Drive: Apply Using Offical Link
Join Our Social Groups for more Jobs Updates.
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts / Complaints Feel Free To Comment On Below. We retrieve back with an answer ASAP. email@example.com